9 Fashion Fails
- Leisure suits - Anything velour or with writing on the butt. God forbid, it has both.
- Females (over 6 years old) in cut off jeans, baby tees with sneakers AND socks. Seriously, where are you going? Back in time?
- Hair rollers in public - I saw this a lot in the South but never thought I would see it in NJ. I was mistaken.
- Polyester jumpsuits with silver chain belt around the hips.
- Man midriffs or man cleavage (Looking at you Simon Cowell)
- A group of men dressed alike. For example skinny jeans, plaid shirts, vests, bow ties and converse. Really? Are you a boy band or is it a theme party aimed at weeding out individuality?
- Black hair dye to create a hairline. Seriously, who exactly is buying this? Anyone?
- Chest hair as an accessory
- Over the knee socks that are too tight and separate fat ( like a muffin top for the thighs.) I wonder what that would be called?