Hair is made up of about 70% protein known as keratin. The occasional use of a protein treatment can greatly benefit hair, promoting growth, luster and strength. I use this treatment about once every couple of months and I always notice an improvement in my hair.
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt ( bring to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together and apply to freshly shampooed hair (avoiding scalp.)
- Cover with plastic cap and wait 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse and follow with a moisturizing leave-in conditioner and style as usual.
I'd recommend this for dry, damaged, natural or processed hair.