I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall and so and so pounds ( I say so and so because I refuse to weigh myself right now.) When I gain weight my knees are first to disappear. However, with workout, I can usually find them again in about three weeks, depending on how long it has been since last sighting. Today I decided to start that three week journey (at least I'm hoping it's three weeks.) Today’s Workout:
- 30 minutes on Elliptical (Resistance between 7 - 10. Average pace about 6.5 miles per hour)
- 10 minutes running/walking on Treadmill (Incline on 1. Average pace about 4 miles per hour.)
- 3 sets of 10 leg extensions with 30/40 pounds.
- 3 sets of 15 forward kicks
- four 30 second interval of squats and half squats without weights
- 3 sets of 10 lunges with 20 pounds
- 2 sets of 10 stepups
It all ends with about 10 minutes of stretching focused on areas that I worked the most. I hold each position for a count of about 10.
Knees, what I'm giving myself this Christmas. Thanks!